SRI SARASWATHI DEGREE was formed and registered in the year 2002 . In the first step, under its banner with a view to keep goad standard of academic excellence,.Three spacious and well furnished buildings and colleges got approval by the govt of A. P. and affiliat to Board of Intermediate Education & Krishna University respectively.
The College is provided with necessary infracture and fully equipped labs for Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science and English. Students can thus gain hands on experience and become techno savy endowed with good language skills. Separate staff and regular coaching for Communication skills is part of curriculum.
We have a good collection of books worth Rs. 2.5 Lakhs on various subjects. A spacious reading room is provided for the benefit of students and lecturers. Newspapers, periodicals, Journals and regular Magazines are being subscribed too. Internet facility is also available for reference work.
- Soft Skills Development
- NSS & Green club
- Bus pass facility
- Scholarship facilities for eligible candidates
- Personality development programme
- Seminars , Guest Lectures & group discussions
- Sports , Games & Cultural activities.
- 01. Well qualified and talented lecturers in all departments.
02. Completion of syllabus by November, and revision of syllabus from December on wards.
- 03. Encouragement in sports & Games. Cultural activities and active participation at District, University and State level.
- 04. Spacious class rooms with good furniture, lighting &fans.
- 05. Good Library facilities.
- 06. Well equipped Air Conditioned Computer labs.
- 07. Well equipped labs for Physics, Chemistry, Botany. Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-Chemistry Electronics.
- 08. Regular assignments, Week-end tests, periodical examinations.
- 09. Periodical Debates and Seminars.
- 10. Protected & cool drinking water facilities.
- 11. Special classes for below average Students.
- 12. Regular literary activities to develop personal skills and personality development.
- 13. Parents-Lecturers Meetings will be conducted periodically.
- 1. Students will have to abide by the rules and regulations o the college.
- 2.Attendance of students is compulsory in all classes in all periods daily.
- 3. College will run on semi Residential pattern.
- 4.Management decision will be final in admissions.
- 5. Indiscipline and indecent students will be removed from the college at any time.
- 6. Declaration of the student and parent is essential to abide by the code of conduct rules of the college.